Monday, December 19, 2011

A day off

Today my day off....got a sleep in til 8am, so full of relaxing beans today. After my 24 hour fast yesterday, ended with a romantic lamb salad, I was tired and cranky enough to go to bed early. Today I am fresh, writing my goals and coming up with next years challenges. Today I'm thinking about people I have met over the last 3 years who have helped in some way, get me to where I am today. Persons change, time gets quicker and pain lasts longer! But this develops us as a person. How we change, develop and grow to lifes UPS and DOWNS. Having a long walk in the Botanical Gardens. It's a petty warm day and doesn't feel like Christmas is in a few days. Although after speaking to Nannie and Eilish earlier, and getting their Xmas cake recipe, I'll have a go at feeling festive later. Then an early night for work beckons at 3am. Gonna pen some ideas for next year. The challenge today is figuring out which ones I'm gonna Stuck with. Can't do everything......as much as I do try. So here's to Melbourne ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment